Direct Support Professional
Halom House has been providing services for adults with developmental disabilities for over 30 years. Our Direct Support Professionals make a difference to our clients and our agency. We are looking for Caring, Dedicated, and Responsible employees that enjoy working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Competitive Pay $14.00
- Will train qualified applicants
- Weekends, Second & Third Shifts open
The Direct Support Professional (DSP) is responsible for providing direct personal care to individuals with developmental disabilities (DD) as well as assisting with person centered practices, individual programming, active treatment, internal and external activities and direct medical care. Teamwork with co-workers and supervisors is important in order to ensure client needs are met.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age and possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to safely utilize transport equipment such as wheelchairs and walkers.
- CPR/FA, Medication Administration and Provider Training certification required within the first 30 days of hire.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
Once you complete application, please print out and mail, fax or email to:
Halom House, Inc
4680 Hunt Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
Fax: 513 791-3258